Friday, June 26, 2009

Have we MET?

The Metropolitan Museum of Art
Fifth Avenue

No visit to New York City would be complete without a visit to the Met, a wonderful art museum on the east side of Central Park. It contains art collections from all over the world and houses an entire Egyptian temple, the Temple of Dendur.

At the fountain in front of the Met
New York City wildlife includes two icons: pigeons and rats. Of the two, the pigeons are only slightly more endearing.

Oops! How'd my head get in the picture?!

That's the Sculpture Garden on the first floor and Central Park beyond those big windows.

Hmm. Maybe I'm hungry but I see bananas in that painting.

I just love Monet's water lillies.

I feel cc-cold just looking at Ice Floes!

Do you think she's drawing me?

Wheat Field with Cypresses, Vincent Van Gogh
Man in Blue Tee: You thinking what I'm thinking?
Koko: Yes.

No comments:

Post a Comment