Sunday, June 28, 2009

What's Not to Like about New York City?

Union Square Park with the Mystery Building in the background
I'm thinking, "New Yorkers never notice anything unusual. Not even a blue monkey sitting next to them."

Carmine's @ Broadway and 90th Street
Supersize me!

Lookit! I'm almost in the movies!

Subway Singer

Central Park at the corner of Fifth Avenue and 59th Street

Central Park Zoo
A sign of the times, I like to think.

My mother's second cousin's sister's daughter Minerva

White-crested Hornbill (Long-tailed Hornbill)
Great hairstyle, dude!

A new species: literature at the zoo

You can even step on it

Got happy feet, anyone?

Black Stork
"The tourists are here again. I'm going to sleep."

Dude

Worshippers at the temple of Apple on Fifth Avenue

At Rose Hall (another Rose Hall is in Montego Bay, Jamaica), Jazz at Lincoln Center, for the Tenth New York International Ballet Competition

Like no other


No comments:

Post a Comment